TROUBLESHOOTING TIP: If the app crashes on start, or the widgets don't show up, restarting your device usually fixes it.
Quick-Guide here: http://www.natewren.com/quick-guide-android-icon-packs/
Want to see what others have created or share your screens? Comments, Questions? Check out the subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/piptec/
- 3,300+ Hand-crafted HD icons in both FO3 and FO4 shades of green
- Animated Live Wallpaper with scanline
- Vault-Boy inspired Battery Widget
- FO4 "STAT" Widget
- Digital Clock Widget with date options
- "Stats List" Widget - Fully editable shortcut list of your apps in text form, you can also edit the name displayed.
- "Stats Boxed" Widget - Editable boxes with missed calls, unread texts and battery percentage.
- 40+ Pip-Boy HD wallpapers - Hosted on the cloud. Choose and save the ones you want. (All wallpapers shown are included)
Crippled Battery Widget can be found for free here:
Pip-Tec is a theme that applies new icons to the most popular apps through a launcher of your choice. Each icon was hand crafted with simplicity in mind. The 3,300+ green icons and 70 wallpapers are inspired from the Fallout game series and the Fallout Pip-boy 3000. icons are xxxhdpi which means they're HD or high enough resolution to get cool looking lined icons on any device out there.
*Note: You need a launcher like Nova Launcher(Dev recommended) or an app like unicon to apply the theme. Most of the launchers above offer free versions.
-- Features --
- Muzei support for rotating wallpapers
- New Icons added regularly
- All pip-boy wallpapers shown are included. Full Version includes blue and amber icons and wallpapers.
- XXXHDPI high definition modern, green fallout pip-boy 3000 icons included for super large HD screens. All Icons are 192x192.
- Some parts of the green fallout pip-boy 3000 icons are transparent letting each show the provided scenic/landscape backgrounds or to your own backgrounds.
- Contains over 3,200 different clean, flat and simple fallout pip-boy themed icons with many variations of default lined icons such as phone, contacts, camera, etc.
- Wallpaper chooser comes installed to replicate a pip-boy on your device..
- Easy link to request more outline icons.
- Clean, green pip-boy 3000 icons work best with dark wallpapers.
Compatible with: (Dev recommends Nova Launcher)
- ADW Launcher
- Action Launcher
- Apex Launcher
- Atom Launcher
- Aviate Launcher
- Go Launcher
- Holo Launcher (through launcher settings)
- Inspire Launcher
- KK Launcher
- Lucid Launcher
- Next Launcher
- Nine Launcher
- Nova Launcher
- Solo Launcher
- Smart Launcher
** How to apply the theme **
1. Open the app after installing
2. Press "Apply Theme"
3. Select Launcher type
**Install via Launcher**
Apex Launcher: Apex settings > Theme settings
Nova Launcher: Nova Settings > Look and feel > Icon Theme
ADW Launcher: On home screen, press "Menu" > More > ADWSettings > Themes Preferences > Select theme
- Holo Launcher: Onhome screen, press "Menu" > Launcher Settings > Appearance Settings > Icon Pack > Select Theme
Personalization apps used in screenshot:
Custom Google Search Bar:
Custom ICS Search: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.u1aryz.products.icssearchwidget
Custom Navigation & Status Bar Icons:
Gravity Box(Requires Root & Xposed Framework)
If you have any questions/comments or any requests you can email me at email@example.com,
Hex codes for colors:
Classic Green: 1aff7e
This app requests permission to view phone and messages. These are only used to display the number of missed calls and texts. The app does not collect any private data.
This is an unofficial theme and is not affiliated with Fallout, or the Fallout Pip-boy 3000.
Updated permissions for Marshmallow
New! Flashlight widget added
New! Added weather widget
Fixed Licensing Issue
Fixed bug at edit Live Wallpaper screen
Updated FO4 Stat widget so all tabs are always visible
Fixed crashing on some devices (thanks for the bug reports!)
Check out the new subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/piptec
Both FO3 and FO4 colors now included!
Added FO3 Green as a separate app; "Pip-Tec Classic" Install it from the side menu!