"We are, indeed, excited to see a game of this nature finally come to our mobile devices." - Darkest Nation
"Ire: Blood Memory looks like a rewarding, if difficult game, that’s worth putting some time into." - Android Authority
"There is always a surprisingly good release from an independent game studio. IRE: Blood Memory by Tenbirds, is such a game." - DroidGamers
"This game is definitely a refreshing addition... a game made for those who would call themselves "'hardcore gamers.'" - TouchArcade
"As long as we can smash enemies in the face until they can explode we're happy." - Pocketgamer
"Ire: Blood Memory is an action RPG extremely solid and convincing, able to propose a hardcore approach virtually unprecedented on mobile." - multiplayer.it
Memory has fallen and the world is broken. The day of atonement has arrived. Hone your blade and christen it. It is time to march into battle. Gather Memory, redeem the Corrupt and vanquish the agents of Nightmare. Find your Boon and reclaim Cadmeia from Kerr the Breaker, Bringer of Nightmares.
- Welcome back to old school, DIY, hard A/RPG.
- Ire requires minimum of KitKat 4.4.2 and above.
- Ire requires a network to play.
-- Call/summon companion to arms.
-- Invasion, reward and ranking.
-- Combat reward system.
- Ire is game controller compatible.
- We bring to you some core combat mechanics of PC/Console games.
- The three tenets to advancing in Ire are tactics, upgrades, and grit.
- Know your foes, kite enemies, use your environment.
- You will die a lot in this game.
. New content
- Game modes
- Quest and boss
- Weapons & armour added
- Items added in Shop
- Mid- and high-tier Mystical Shards added
- Texture & colour
- UI design
- Gems consumed to extract shards
- Option to unlock items to forge with Gems
- Gold consumption on Revive
- Status/Skill boost from Line Stone increased
- Difficulty of enemies
- Boss HP
- Difficulty of quests adjusted
- Acquiring & using Bone Shards