an you survive five nights at the asylum?
Welcome to your new job as nightwatchman at the Ravenhurst Mental Asylum. From your security office you must keep watch on the asylum patients throughout the night - and make sure that they don't enter your room! Can you survive five nights of terror at the asylum!
'Asylum Night Shift' brings a whole new depth of gameplay to the survival night shift game - including:
* An interactive map console where you can open and close doors around the asylum. Use the doors to prevent the patients reaching you!
* Patient tracker devices which allow you to monitor the patients movements on your map console.
* Security cameras where you can watch the patients walking around the asylum.
* A warning alarm in your office which will alert you when a patient is approaching.
* A faulty office security door... use it wisely, and only when you really need to!
Protect yourself from these four terrifying asylum patients:
This psychotic clown was once a favourite children's party entertainer... until the kids started going missing that is!
She used to a be a normal fun-loving 10 year old girl... but not anymore!
He's a regular here - and he's back to his old lunatic ways. Quite why the doctors thought it was a good idea to let him keep his chainsaw nobody knows!
The newest patient at the asylum. This guy has been frightening people for years - and he doesn't intend to stop now!
'Asylum Night Shift 3' link added - the concluding game of the Night Shift trilogy is available now!