A new era of file sharing" - appszoom.com
"The beauty of this utility is its simplicity" - redmondpie.com
FastFileTransfer has a simple mission: Offering fast, offline file exchange between literally any platforms.
In a world of dozens of different operating systems, with many different file transfer standards and protocols, it's still difficult to transfer files between them. With FastFileTransfer, you have a flexible solution for any data exchange need.
• Lightning fast: Transfer 1 GB in under 4 minutes
• Send multiple files or even whole folders (as ZIP)
• Easy to follow step-by-step instructions
• Receive from any device and operating system that supports WiFi
• No need for an existing WiFi connection
• Works completely offline
• The receiver does not have to have the app installed
• Send multiple files as ZIP
• Display QR codes for faster receiving
• Optionally use NFC for pairing
• Unique engine specifically developed for compatibility against a wide range of Android devices
• Send to an unlimited number of devices at the same time
Buy the Pro Version to:
• Receive files from devices that don't have FFT installed
• Let receivers download multiple files with one click (unzipped)
• Get rid of the ads
Using this app, you can easily send a file to an iPhone or any other phone that does not have Bluetooth but Wi-Fi.
Will Kelly from Techrepublic wrote a tutorial on how to send files from Android to iOS using Fast File Transfer: http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/smartphones/send-files-between-android-and-ios-with-fast-file-transfer/6097
How to send multiple files?
Just select multiple files in your file explorer and tap "Send via" (or similar) -> "Fast File Transfer"
In some file explorers first tap "Send via" in the menu, choose this app and then your files.
I don't want to always enter the address on the receiver's phone!
Simply use the built-in QR codes or NFC support.
The transfer speed this app offers depends on the sender and receiver device.
Although I have never experienced such a case, I do not guarantee for any data fees caused by this app.
One of the next versions of FastFileTransfer might bring a more Material-ish app icon. If you want to participate in the decision process, please vote for an icon at http://bit.ly/fft_icon .
• Fixes bug when receiving files